Choosing the (parts of the) days of your contract
Apart from the size of your contract in weeks, you can also choose on which days or which part of which days you want to make use of care.
In day care these are the possibilities:
- morning care (from opening time until 13.00 o’clock)
- afternoon care (from 12.30 o’clock until closing time)
- care until 15.30 o’clock (from opening time)
- all day care (from opening time until closing time)
In out-of-school care these are the possibilities:
- after-school-care until 15.30 o’clock (from closing time of the school)
- after-school-care (from closing time of the school until closing time of the location and only possible if the size of the group permits it)
A combination of number of weeks and choice of (parts of) days
It is possible to combine the number of weeks you want to make use of care with the (parts of the) days in those weeks. A combination of different parts of days is also possible. For example (in a day care center): on Wednesdays morning care and on Mondays and Tuesdays all day care. There are two restrictions to this construction. It is only possible:
- If the size of the group permits it
- Within a contract of a set number of weeks
So using care on Wednesdays during 40 weeks a year and on Thursday during 52 weeks a year is not possible. What is possible, however, is using care every other week.
Do you need help to make up your mind? Ask for personal advice from our customer service. Our employees will be more than happy to help you along!