Choosing the size of your contract
How many weeks a year do you need child care?
Partou offers you three possibilities:
- 52 weeks contract: you receive child care all year long. If you have a part time contract, it is also possible to occasionally change a contract day for a non contract day.
- 40 or 48 weeks contract: you decide when to make use of your contract weeks. In the case of day care there is no connection with school holidays. In out-of-school care there is.
- 12 weeks contract (only for out-of-school care): during school holiday you receive care all day through.
You can combine your choice of weeks with your choice of parts of the day.
Do you need help to make up your mind? Ask for personal advice from our customer service. Our employees will be more than happy to help you along! They can also provide more information about:
1. Extra possibilities of care like
- Care every other week
- Early starting hours and late closing hours
- Flexible care
- Occasional care
2. Occasionally changing a contract day for a non contract day
3. Other particulars like
- Care during school seminars
- Back-to-work service